Bell tents at Breck Farm – Camping in comfort and style
If you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Breck Farm but fancy a little more luxury with the comfort of a bed then why not book into one of our 4 Bell tents or Shepherd’s hut where your holiday can start immediately without the hassle of putting up your tent!
Our bell tents are 5m in diameter and come with an awning, 1 x double bed and 2 single futons, they are set in their own area and are only a short walk to the campsite toilet block.
Our Shepherd’s Huts sleep 4 people with 1 x double bed and 1 x sofa bed and come with a small fridge they are situated next to the Bell tents and are a short walk the campsite toilet block.
What is provided:
- 1 x double bed with bedding
- 2 x single futons (no bedding) or sofa bed in shepherd’s hut (no bedding)
- Lighting and a Plug socket
- Fan heater for the colder nights
What you need:
- Bedding/sleeping bag for the futons/sofa bed.
- Torch to walk to the toilet block
Outside your bell tent:
- Picnic bench
- Fire ring
- Drinking water tap nearby
What you would need to bring:
- Maybe some extra camping chairs
- BBQ (charcoal available at shop)
- Extra logs, marshmallows (both available at the site shop)
- Cooking equipment e.g. stove, pots and pans
- Crockery and cutlery
- Extra blankets if you wish
- Washing up bowl
What you need to know:
- No groups of people under 25 years old
- Quiet time is between 10pm and 7am – no music or shouting after this time.
- No smoking or cooking in the bell tents
- Campfires only in the fire ring provided
- 1 of our bell tents does allow dogs – please bring your own dog bed.
- Bad behaviour or abuse towards any staff or other guests may result in the person being asked to leave the park immediately, with the loss of the rest of the value of their stay.
- Arrivals from 3pm and departure by 11am
- £70 per night for the Bell tents. £75 per night for the Shepherd’s hut
- Minimum 2 night stay and 3 nights over bank holiday
- Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or over the phone.
+ A 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
+ The full balance is due on arrival.
+ Cancellations made less than 2 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit.
+ We bear no obligation or liability for any cancellation or alteration made due to circumstances beyond our control. However, in this case a full refund would be given.