Tel- 01263 588236
Welcome and introduction
Breck Farm is situated in the North Norfolk Countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is conveniently located between the villages of Weybourne and Bodham. It is 3 Miles from the towns of Sheringham and Holt.
We are a working farm producing mainly free-range eggs, barley, potatoes and sugar beet.
Camping and Caravanning
We have been running this site for 50 years and believe in having a quiet family friendly site. We pride ourselves on the fact that some of our customers have been coming back here for 25 years!
We have 6 acres of grass for camping and caravanners. Our campers are never cramped and there is always plenty of room for a game of cricket!
We are surrounded by 500 acres of public access woodland ideal for walking cycling dogs etc
- We have A large toilet and shower block with a laundry room and disabled facilities.
- We are no longer able to accept young groups as we are now predominantely a family site, we have a no music or shouting policy after 9pm which is enforced by our site wardens.
- If booking by phone please call before 6.30 pm
- Caravans and campervans £15 per night without electric and £18 with electric.
- Tents £10 per tent and £2 per person + and additional £3 per night if you require electric hook up
- These prices include awnings/gazebos, dogs and extra cars. 2 year olds and under are free.
- Please note we run our showers on a token system 50p for a token and these can be bought from the farmhouse.
- We do not take deposits just full payment on arrival by cash, card or cheque.
- There is a minimum of 2 nights in the school holidays and 3 nights over bank holiday weekends.
- We can not accept young unsupervised groups.
All our eggs are free range and of the highest quality.
The potatoes available vary with the seasons, generally we sell 25kg, 10kg, 5kg and 1.5 kg bags.
We are the only producers of the famous Norfolk pink potato, a delicious spud ideal for baking, roasting and boiling.
When in season we also sell strawberries, plums, apples, cherries and tomatoes. We pride ourselves on selling fresh produce which is from our land or the local area.
The farm is one mile from the villages of Weybourne and Bodham. The nearest shops and pubs, both of which serve food, are in these villages.
The farm is surrounded by excellent walking, cycling and horse riding routes. From the site you are connected with routes to the heath, coast and woodland. Walking maps are available from the farmhouse.
By Car- Turn left off the A148 (3 miles from the Holt roundabout heading towards Cromer or 100m after exit from Bodham coming from Cromer), signposted ‘Weybourne’. After half a mile turn left into Breck Farm.
By Train- The nearest train station is Sheringham; from here there are several buses to Bodham or Weybourne. There is also a tourist steam train that runs to Weybourne.
By Bus- There are bus stops in Weybourne and Bodham.