Tel- 01263 588236
Welcome and introduction
Breck Farm is situated in the North Norfolk Countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is conveniently located between the villages of Weybourne and Bodham. It is 3 Miles from the towns of Sheringham and Holt.
We are a working farm producing mainly free-range eggs, barley, potatoes and sugar beet.
Camping and Caravanning
We have been running this site for 50 years and believe in having a quiet family friendly site. We pride ourselves on the fact that some of our customers have been coming back here for 25 years!
We have 6 acres of grass for camping and caravanners. Our campers are never cramped and there is always plenty of room for a game of cricket!
We are surrounded by 500 acres of public access woodland ideal for walking cycling dogs etc
- We have A large toilet and shower block with a laundry room and disabled facilities.
- We are no longer able to accept young groups as we are now predominantely a family site, we have a no music or shouting policy after 9pm which is enforced by our site wardens.
- If booking by phone please call before 6.30 pm
- Caravans and campervans £15 per night without electric and £18 with electric.
- Tents £10 per tent and £2 per person + and additional £3 per night if you require electric hook up
- These prices include awnings/gazebos, dogs and extra cars. 2 year olds and under are free.
- Please note we run our showers on a token system 50p for a token and these can be bought from the farmhouse.
- We do not take deposits just full payment on arrival by cash, card or cheque.
- There is a minimum of 2 nights in the school holidays & 3 nights over August bank holiday and Whitson (late May) bank holiday
- We can not accept young unsupervised groups.
All our eggs are free range and of the highest quality.
The potatoes available vary with the seasons, generally we sell 25kg, 10kg, 5kg and 1.5 kg bags.
We are the only producers of the famous Norfolk pink potato, a delicious spud ideal for baking, roasting and boiling.
When in season we also sell strawberries, plums, apples, cherries and tomatoes. We pride ourselves on selling fresh produce which is from our land or the local area.
Doing our bit….
Over the last couple of years Breck Farm have installed renewable energy sources to help us reduce our impact on the environment.
On top of recycling and our low flush toilets all of our heating and hot water for the farm and campsite is now provided by our biomass boiler. Our biomass boiler is powered by locally sourced wood pellets. Helping provide our electricity we have installed 60kw of solar PV to power our toilet block and electric hook up. We also run all our vehicles on bio diesel which is made on site. Some of the water used on site is from our own borehole, this is 100m deep and is filtered through a chalk aquifer.
The farm is one mile from the villages of Weybourne and Bodham. The nearest shops and pubs, both of which serve food, are in these villages.
The farm is surrounded by excellent walking, cycling and horse riding routes. From the site you are connected with routes to the heath, coast and woodland. Walking maps are available from the farmhouse.
By Car - From the town of HOLT at the roundabout get onto the A148 heading towards Cromer. 3 miles from the roundabout turn left signposted towards Weybourne and a brown caravan and camping sign. The Campsite is 1/2 a mile down that road and is the first turning on the left. There is a small sign 'Breck Farm'.
By Bus/Train - The nearest train station is Sheringham; from here there are several buses to Bodham or Weybourne.
By Sat Nav - NR25 6QL